Going green risks and the smart car crash

Posted by Veronica Hernandez on Saturday, December 25, 2010

smart car crash
Being a father of 3 youngins and recently watching that movie “an inconvenient truth” has lead me to believe that going green is a great thing. Just wish they would do something about this size of these cars. Dont get me wrong…the smart car aced the crash test. I was so impressed Below I added a video of a crash test they did with this midget of a car. But for those of you trying to go green with limited funds what will you do. Hybrids aren’t cheap. Will you purchase a metro or a maybe civic hatchback? Yes this will help the earth as long as a sandwiching doesn’t occur. I don’t mean to be too negative but visiting a car crash site a little negativity should have been expected. Hybrids are the new technology, in a few years the Tree huggers should be able to expect a prices drop.
smart car crash