Honda CR-Z Tuning Begins In Japan by Ben Schaffer

Posted by Veronica Hernandez on Monday, January 17, 2011

Honda CRZ tuning
While the tuning world waits for the release of the Toyota FT-86, the CR-Z is quietly becoming the latest hot tuner car in Japan. Already HKS has outfitted a CR-Z and run the car at Fuji Speedway (I suspect quite slowly). As an old Honda tuning lover, I cant help but get a little excited seeing the evolution of the beloved CR-X with this CR-Z. I never really imagined a CR-Z existing back when I first started modifying my Honda Prelude…and you know what, I have to admit the CR-Z looks pretty cool to me!

At the moment Mugen as expected has the jump on the CR-Z tuning as they already have released a complete tuning package. At the moment Mugen has come out with a full aero kit, suspension, wheels, an intake and a very curious looking exhaust.

For anyone looking for CR-Z tuning parts, hopefully you already know that Bulletproof Automotive is the spot to get all of the latest and greatest Japanese tuning goods!
Honda CRZ tuning